Level 2 Gymnastics Floor Routine was published at May 25, 2017 at 3:39 pm. It is posted under the Floor category. Level 2 Gymnastics Floor Routine is tagged with Level 2 Gymnastics Floor Routine, Level, 2, Gymnastics, Floor, Routine..
Levellev•el (lev′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adv.
- having no part higher than another;
having a flat or even surface.
- being in a plane parallel to the plane of the horizon;
- equal, as one thing with another or two or more things with one another.
- even, equable, or uniform.
- filled to a height even with the rim of a container: a level teaspoon of salt.
- mentally well-balanced;
rational: to keep a level head in a crisis.
- one's level best, one's very best;
one's utmost: We tried our level best to get here on time.
- a device used for determining or adjusting something to a horizontal surface.
- Also called surveyor's level. an instrument for observing levels, having a sighting device, usually telescopic, and capable of being made precisely horizontal.
- an observation made with this instrument.
- See spirit level.
- an imaginary line or surface everywhere at right angles to the plumb line.
- the horizontal line or plane in which anything is situated, with regard to its elevation.
- a horizontal position or condition.
- an extent of land approximately horizontal and unbroken by irregularities.
- a level or flat surface.
- a position with respect to a given or specified height: The water rose to a level of 30 feet.
- a position or plane in a graded scale of values;
rank: His acting was on the level of an amateur. They associated only with those on their own economic level.
- an extent, measure, or degree of intensity, achievement, etc.: a high level of sound; an average level of writing skill.
- a major subdivision of linguistic structure, as phonology, morphology, or syntax, often viewed as hierarchically ordered. Cf. component (def. 6a), stratum (def. 8).
- the interconnected horizontal mine workings at a particular elevation or depth: There had been a cave-in on the 1500-foot level.
- find one's or one's own level, to attain the place or position merited by one's abilities or achievements: He finally found his level as one of the directors of the firm.
- on the level, [Informal.]honest;
reliable: Is this information on the level?
- to make (a surface) level, even, or flat: to level ground before building.
- to raise or lower to a particular level or position;
to make horizontal.
- to bring (something) to the level of the ground: They leveled the trees to make way for the new highway.
- to knock down (a person): He leveled his opponent with one blow.
- to make equal, as in status or condition.
- to make even or uniform, as coloring.
- [Historical Ling.](of the alternative forms of a paradigm) to reduce in number or regularize: Old English "him''(dative) and "hine'' (accusative) have been leveled to Modern English "him.''
- to aim or point (a weapon, criticism, etc.) at a mark or objective: He leveled his criticism at the college as a whole.
- to find the relative elevation of different points in (land), as with a level.
- to bring things or persons to a common level.
- to aim a weapon, criticism, etc., at a mark or objective.
- to take a level.
- to use a leveling instrument.
- to speak truthfully and openly (often fol. by with): You're not leveling with me about your trip to Chicago.
- [Obs.]to direct the mind, purpose, etc., at something.
- level off:
- [Aeron.]to maintain a constant altitude after a climb or descent.
- to become stable;
reach a constant or limit.
- to make even or smooth.
- [Obs.]in a level, direct, or even way or line.
Gymnasticsgym•nas•tics ( jim nas′tiks),USA pronunciation n.
- (used with a pl. v.) gymnastic exercises.
- (used with a sing. v.) the practice art, or competitive sport of gymnastic exercises.
- (used with a pl. v.) mental feats or other exercises of skill: Verbal gymnastics.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Routinerou•tine (ro̅o̅ tēn′),USA pronunciation n.
- a customary or regular course of procedure.
- commonplace tasks, chores, or duties as must be done regularly or at specified intervals;
typical or everyday activity: the routine of an office.
- regular, unvarying, habitual, unimaginative, or rote procedure.
- an unvarying and constantly repeated formula, as of speech or action;
convenient or predictable response: Don't give me that brotherly-love routine!
- a complete set of coded instructions directing a computer to perform a series of operations.
- a series of operations performed by the computer.
- an individual act, performance, or part of a performance, as a song or dance, given regularly by an entertainer: a comic routine; a dance routine.
- of the nature of, proceeding by, or adhering to routine: routine duties.
- dull or uninteresting;
Level 2 Gymnastics Floor Routine have 10 photos it's including USAG Level 2 Gymnastics Floor Routine - YouTube, Level 2 Gymnastics Floor Routine- JoElle's First Meet, Gymnastics Floor Routine Level 1, 2, And 3 - YouTube, USAG Level 2 Floor Routine 2015 - YouTube, 17 Best Images About Lesson Plans On Pinterest | Gymnastics Lessons, Play By Play And Gymnastics Games, About The Event, Gymnastics Levels, Click Here For Floor Routine., Key Step 2 - Year 3&4 Floor ., 67e786f0-582f-4fb0-ba25-24c5bbe50959. Following are the attachments:
Your house often has its figure. Moreover together with cottages or the bungalow are observed in the united kingdom. Don't wish to alter the building's structure is a lot of, Level 2 Gymnastics Floor Routine patterns and classic cottage compete.
The pad was built in the 18th century and is today past the stage of renovation. Instead of attempting to mimic the kind of the bungalow, Alex E made a decision to create an additional home layout that'll lessen the structural change of the whole lodge and protect this house's type.
Never requested lovely, a result! To be able to keep up with the persona of the building, the artist Alex St of Home Structure adding a home design in addition to the major building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, the united kingdom could be the building in-question.