This post about Structural Glass Floor was published on February 22, 2017 at 8:26 pm. It is published under the Floor category. Structural Glass Floor is tagged with Structural Glass Floor, Structural, Glass, Floor..
Structuralstruc•tur•al (struk′chər əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to structure;
pertaining or essential to a structure.
- pertaining to organic structure;
- of or pertaining to geological structure, as of rock or strata.
- pertaining to or showing the arrangement or mode of attachment of the atoms that constitute a molecule of a substance. Cf. structural formula.
- resulting from or pertaining to political or economic structure.
- of, pertaining to, or based on the assumption that the elements of a field of study are naturally arranged in a systematic structure: structural grammar.
- a part of a structure that carries a load.
- the structural member used for such a part.
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Structural Glass Floor have 9 images it's including Structural Glass Floor, South Hams, Devon, Walk On Laminated Glass Floor Rooflight, Jockimo-flooring-information | Glass Construction | Pinterest | Glass Floor And Flooring, Structural Glass Floor - Buy Structural Glass Floor,Laminated Structural Glass Floor,Tempered Laminated Glass For Floor Product On Alibaba.com, Innovate Building Solutions Blog, Structural Glass Floor, South Hams, Devon. 1 ., Structural Glass Floor, South Hams, Devon. 1 ., Glass Floor, Structural Glass Floor, South Hams, Devon. 1 .. Here are the photos:
make sure choose how and just why you'll use a selected sort of Structural Glass Floor and to approach forward. Can it be imagined to light-up the entire space? Is it to highlight a black corner? Might it be used only being a reading light or environment? This moves handinhand with all the preceding tip since sometimes the bed room can also be a space for reading enjoying Television, training and also performing.
Make sure to incorporate a desk or lights nearby the place, in case you have a workspace inside your bedroom and research late during the night. And, ofcourse, if you have a closet that is decent, make sure to contemplate that house in calculating just how much light you'll require inside your room.
Illumination is actually a huge element of your Structural Glass Floor, so you don't need to perform with everything you've put up by simply picking the light that is incorrect. Really think of the appearance you wish to realize, and bring it. Subjects during your illumination in case you go together with design that is old, then select a light that is ancient.