Wooden African Masks For Sale was uploaded on February 21, 2017 at 7:24 am. This article is uploaded at the Wooden category. Wooden African Masks For Sale is tagged with Wooden African Masks For Sale, Wooden, African, Masks, For, Sale..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
AfricanAf•ri•can (af′ri kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, Africa. of or from Africa;
belonging to the black peoples of Africa
- a native or inhabitant of Africa.
- (loosely) a black or other person of African ancestry.
Masksmask (mask, mäsk),USA pronunciation n.
- a covering for all or part of the face, worn to conceal one's identity.
- a grotesque or humorous false face worn at a carnival, masquerade, etc.: Halloween masks.
- Also called swim mask. a device consisting typically of a transparent glass or plastic panel fitted into a flexible rubber gasket that fits snugly around the eyes, over the cheeks, and usually over the nose: used by skin divers.
- anything that disguises or conceals;
pretense: His politeness is a mask for his fundamentally malicious personality.
- a likeness of a face, as one molded on the face in plaster. Cf. death mask, life mask.
- a covering of wire, gauze, etc., to protect the face, as from splinters, dust, or a pitched ball.
- See gas mask.
- any protective covering for the face or head.
- any protective covering, as paper, cardboard, plastic, or the like, used for masking an area of something, as of a photograph or window.
- the dark shading on the muzzle of certain dogs.
- a representation of a face or head, generally grotesque, used as an architectural ornament or as a decorative device in weaponry, furniture, etc.
- a person wearing a mask;
- masque (defs. 1–3).
- Also, masque. a cosmetic cream, gel, paste, or the like, that is applied to the face and allowed to remain for a short time before being removed and is used for tightening, cleansing, refreshing, or lubricating the skin.
- a piece of cloth, silk, or plastic material covering the face of an actor to symbolize the character being represented: used in Greek and Roman drama and in some modern plays.
- the face or head, as of a fox.
- a type of stencil applied to the surface of a semiconductor to permit selective etching or deposition: used in the manufacture of integrated circuits by photolithography.
- [Fort.]a screen, as of earth or brush, for concealing or protecting a battery or any military operation.
- Also called braker. [Shipbuilding.]a sliding timber construction braced against the stern of a hull being launched to keep it from entering the water too rapidly.
- to disguise or conceal;
dissemble: to mask one's intentions.
- to cover or conceal with a mask.
- to cover or shield a part of (a design, picture, etc.) in order to prevent reproduction or to protect the surface from the colors used, as in working with an air brush or in painting.
- [Fort.]to conceal (a battery or any military operation) from the enemy.
- to hinder, as an army, from conducting an operation.
- to put on a mask;
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Salesale (sāl),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of selling.
- a quantity sold.
- opportunity to sell;
demand: slow sale.
- a special disposal of goods, as at reduced prices.
- transfer of property for money or credit.
- an auction.
- for sale, offered to be sold;
made available to purchasers.
- on sale, able to be bought at reduced prices.
This article of Wooden African Masks For Sale have 8 photos , they are Stock Photo - Old African Masks Sale, SALE Vintage Hand Carved WOODEN African MASK Wall Hanging By Myrtledovelove , Stock Photo - Traditional Wooden African MASKS MASK Imported For Sale In A Tourist Market Cape Town South Africa, Africa Mask From Ghana, African Giraffe And Zebra Mask #11662 For Sale @ The Taxidermy Store, Stock Photo - Traditional African Ceremonial Wooden Carved MASKS On Sale In A Tourist Market CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA Carving Wood, SALE-Hand Carved Elephant Mask Wall Hanging, Stock Photo - Traditional Hand Crafted Wooden African Masks Displayed For Sale On A Table. Here are the pictures:
The problem of global warming as well as the reduction of unlawful signing significantly being echoed within our ears. Furthermore, as an exotic place that likewise enjoyed a role as the lungs of the planet. But what strength if its citizenry less-friendly to the atmosphere, or does not? of alternate supplies, including Wooden African Masks For Sale, less use like.
To become qualified and more good employ bamboo, notice the house is decorated by idea sundries with bamboo following editorial style. Bamboo is interchangeable with classic resources which are less contemporary. Possibly this really is a very important factor that produces a lot of people 'contemporary' who WOn't wear bamboo. However in the fingers of a mind that was innovative, bamboo can be developed into decorative and furniture.
Wooden African Masks For Sale framed mirror by paint and provide might be a modern pretty ornaments that are cultural. Though a straightforward appearance, towel rack made-of bamboo, such as for instance within the image above doesn't search traditional, definitely. Its humble layout, fused having a contemporary minimalism that is interior. Even as we learn, the bamboo-section with its stops sealed. Closed stops can be utilized as planting choice that was organic. Only require proficiency and dexterity, then be potted seed of bamboo.